Data Protection Provision
SwimVoiceCoach Platform, Community and E-Shop March 2016
- The protection of personal information is of the utmost importance to SwimVoiceCoach. SwimVoiceCoach includes these data protection provisions to inform users and visitors of how the personal information is processed.
- The collection, processing and use of personal data by SwimVoiceCoach are performed in accordance with the relevant Swiss data protection provisions.
- SwimVoiceCoach only uses personal information to facilitate the performance of the services on the SwimVoiceCoach platform which require registration.
- Membership of SwimVoiceCoach is only open to individuals of full age. Parents are responsible for the privacy protection of their children.
- At SwimVoiceCoach, the user himself is responsible for his privacy settings. In his profile, the user can set his own privacy level individually and decide how visible he should be on the SwimVoiceCoach platform.
- A registered user can configure individually on his profile which name should be displayed (full name, nickname, completely anonymous).
- A SwimVoiceCoach user may invite other people to become SwimVoiceCoach members. SwimVoiceCoach only uses the personal information collected to send the invitation.
- SwimVoiceCoach regularly sends newsletters to all SwimVoiceCoach users. In these newsletters SwimVoiceCoach informs the users about new features on the platform, offers from the SwimVoiceCoach e-shop, blogs, events, etc.
- Cookies are used on the SwimVoiceCoach platform to allow identification of the user for the period of his visit. Access data are saved in a log file every time the page is opened. The data record saved includes the IP address, the remote host, the time, the status, the data flow transferred, the referrer page and the product and version information of the browser use (user agent).
- The procedure for deleting an account and the handling of personal user information and contributions to the SwimVoiceCoach platform are outlined in the General Terms and Conditions (GTCs).
- SwimVoiceCoach reserves the right to alter these data protection provisions at any time if changes prove necessary based on provision loopholes identified at a later point in time or with respect to new SwimVoiceCoach services. SwimVoiceCoach will inform the user of any changes via e-mail.
- The SwimVoiceCoach data protection provisions are available to view using the “Data protection” link at all times and form part of the GTCs.
Kinetic Skills AG
For simplicity reasons, the data protection provisions always use the masculine form of words to refer to people. However, it should be understood that both sexes are always inferred unless expressly stated otherwise.
For more information, see http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/ (general information about Google Analytics and Data Protection). We point out that on this website uses the Google Analytics code ‘gat._anonymizeIp ();’ to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (called IP masking).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, or for browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link disable Google Analytics in order to avoid detection by Google Analytics on this website in the future (the opt-out only works in the browser, and only for that domain). Here, an opt-out cookie is stored on your device. Clear your cookies in the browser, you need to click this link again.