Every week we offer a new swim session that is fun, challenging and easy to understand. It’s like having a private coach that makes sure you get your pacing right and is there for you. We suggest you start your warm-up and include some drill work. As soon as you feel ready put your headphone on and start the main part, which is around 2’000 Meters or Yards. After completion, cool-down for as long as you need and like.
Easy to use, clear instructions and different every week. Each training sessions comes with a printable version including a detailed description for drills. Furthermore, some sets can be done with pull-buoy and paddles, but it’s up to you.
Let us know what you think about it (firstname.lastname@example.org) and thanks for telling your friends.
Join the Virtual Squad
- Try it out, it’s free
- one year subscription
- $ 9.90 / month ($ 118.80 / year)
- weekly new training sessions
- drill description
- printable training sessions
- limited offer for only $ 249.00
- 50% discount on the subscription
- offer includes a one-year subscription, and:
- a FINIS DUO Headphone
- a pair of FINIS Agility Paddle M
- a FINIS Axis Buoy
SwimVoiceCoach is a web service that generates voice guided swim sessions you can listen to with any MP3-Player while swimming.
“It’s a whole new swim experience. I would never swim without it anymore!”
At every turn you know if your pace is right.
The first coach that is always available.
Increase your motivation even more with your favorite tunes.
Gain fitness by working out in your right intensity zone.
How does it work?
1. Choose a training
2. Set your swim level and choose your preferred music
3. Let SwimVoiceCoach mix it all together into a great audio track
4. Copy the track onto your waterproof MP3-Player
5. Enjoy your audio guided swim training! You’ll be surprised how focused you are, how structured your training is and how your time in the pool flies by!
Meet Coach Allison
SwimVoiceCoach helps me pushing through these hard interval sets!
I never miscount my lanes, never look on my watch – I just listen and swim!